Friday, March 4, 2011

Over the Hump

Well it is past Wednesday but that isn't the hump I am talking about. It is that huge emotional ride up the hill leading up to and after the Dr's appointment/illness/any sign of my child's fragility. It takes a while, about a week, and then I am back to where I was before hand: not OK but definitely not completely defeated. I am looking forward to a weekend of nothing planned and lots of family time :) The weather is warming up and we have been hitting the park with the kids. OK, it is a bit chilly out but definitely a lot better than the bitter winter we have seen. There is promise of Spring right around the corner.

Now that our lives are settling down I can finally bring myself back to the my personal list of things to do. You know the list...the list of things you WANT to do but definitely get put on the back burner because, as you know, after you have kids, that list is merely optional. My list

organize my coupons again. I am definitely going to be searching for an organizer.

Post pics here...let's face it, it is boring without pics, right?

take more pictures. This shouldn't be optional but definitely I have been slacking.

organize birthdays! Yes, I have two coming up...LJ will be 2 and Kaitlyn will be 4 in April. We are contemplating an actual party for Kaitlyn. YIKES!

I need to buy a table and set up my sewing machine again. I love to sew, now I just have to make the time for it.

So here I am, transitioning into my "normal" way of life after the Dr appointment. Autopilot off!

No comments: