Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I shouldn't be this excited....

I shouldn't be this excited to get a new printer BUT I AM! Using part of our tax return we purchased a laser printer.

While they cost a bit more than inkjet (we paid $99 for a black and white) and the toner can be a bit more (I think around $90) I get about 1000 times more pages printed per toner cartrige. Why, you may ask? Two reasons. 1. Printing off worksheets for Kaitlyn. It might sounds too white-picket-fence-ish but Kaitlyn loves to learn. She does. I have to convince her to stop doing worksheets. I have found great things on line for to her to do! 2. COUPONS! Not only can I get my coupon fix in my Sunday paper but I can now find even better ones on line :) Makes me happy!

I might do coupon match ups on here but not quite sure. It's a lot of work, and to be honest, not sure if I can keep it up online.

No comments: