Saturday, March 5, 2011

CVS week of Feb 28th

Sorry this is a late post! Like I said, just getting over the hump!

so colgate was on sale again!! $3.29 with $3.29 back...limit two! Picked up two. two coupons $1 off and 75 cents off! NICE!

They had a rotating brush that was $6 with $3 in rewards and I had a $3 coupon but they were sold out.

Kait stocked up on nail polish (not on sale but she is really cute :) )

Total was $9.XX had $8.2X in extra bucks so I paid 77 cents :) OH and I have $6.58 in extra bucks back. Yeah, that was a nice score. But the husband is getting frustrated at the amount of toothpaste we have. In this case, as with the rest, it is pretty much free with the extra bucks. I can and will donate them. I mostly get them so I can keep the extra bucks going as they expire.

So let's say I have $6 that will expire this week. I will buy 2 items at $3 that have $3 bonus back. I pay nothing and get that $6 back that will expire in a month instead of this week. Then I have the two items (typically toothpaste) that I picked up in the mean time, free. So those will be donated and I have my extra bucks to continue.

No comments: