Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Does your family know?

Does my family know that I keep a blog? I have never told them. If they found their way here, I have no idea how. This blog started off long before I was pregnant with LJ. I think I passed around the URL here and there but it went blank for a long time. Then I picked it back up. It wasn't so family could keep up with me. It wasn't to share hundreds of pics of my kids and tell everyone how I raise them or what sort of educational things we do around our house. Honestly, I needed a place to put my feelings out there. I want them to be read.....but not by my family. Strange? It is just too real for them to know how I feel about things. I have a hard time expressing or admitting being sensitive or struggling with my son's health. I am VERY good at being strong at the Dr's office...in front of families...in front of friends. It is when I come here and really just lay it out there that I cry. It is theraputic for me. My target audience is me. Though I hope that other heart moms can come here and sort of relate. To know their feelings are validated through others and to let you know that the "strong mom" in the room next to you on the cardiac floor isnt' as strong as you think she is.

Yes, there are nice CVS posts in here too. Why? Not sure. For a while my most read blog was about the Amazon diaper deal. So I figured that some of you are interested in that sort of thing and I kind of get my kicks on getting good deals here and there..I also think it helps to lighten the mood of this blog.

So for now, I don't advertize the blog. I don't mind if you link to me or if I am listed somewhere. But as for family???......I'll probably just keep this between you and me. A cutsie blog will be listed under another URL though this one really does need a few pics here and there ;)

No comments: