Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What will be here?

So I struggle with what I will write about here....well more along the lines of which way will this blog go? Should I allow friends and family to know about it? In that respect I would feel inclined to write about what we do as a family, post pics of the kids, talk about the small ups and downs our family is going through on a daily basis. Could I really write how I feel? I would worry about hurting feelings, or sharing too much, or showing how hard somethings have hit me going through life. It is hard for me to let those who are closest to me know about struggles and things that bug me. What if they did one of the things that bugged me? I don't like hurting feelings. Should I blog about the fun craft things I do? I do love doing crafty things! Should I blog about the thrill I get out of couponing and finding good sales?? Do I blog about how hard it is being a mom to a heart baby? Do I blog about how hard it is to see friends losing their heart babies all too soon?

So I am torn what I should do. For now I will write. I don't quite know when I will let it be known that this blog exists. So if you are looking for what will actually be written here, I HAVE NO IDEA YET!

No comments: