Saturday, January 29, 2011

Diaper Deal

Do you have one (or more) in diapers? While I am a HUGE fan of cloth diapering, I had to give it up when my son hit solids and I lived in an apartment (not washer/dryer of my own and NO WAY can I save up diapers the entire week when I would hit the laundry mat).

So Amazon has a fantastic club you can join called Amazon Mom. It is free, no strings attached. It gives you 15% off of diapers. Now get this...if you subscribe to get a shipment of diapers (one box or a million boxes) every 1, 2, 3, etc months, you get another 15% off!! Nice, huh? Want it to get better? Do you get American Baby magazine or Parenting magazine? There is a $10 off or 20% off coupon in there for Amazon diaper orders! Want it even better?? FREE 2nd day shipping on any Amazon Mom order!! So here is what I bought

120 Diapers to be delievered every two months for $23 and some change. BUT I had the 20% off so I get the first shipment for only $16!! SCORE! You can cancel the shipments anytime you want so you are not in a contract to buy for an entire year.

For some reason I can't post the address in here but if you go to Amazon.com and search for Huggies or Pampers diapers you can find the diapers you are looking for. Under the short description there will be a blue box with details.

No comments: