Sunday, February 20, 2011

CVS week of Feb 20th

We had an amazing weekend at the Wilson family reunion. That will be a post for tomorrow (ie I have the day off and the kiddos will go to preschool) when there is more time.

I headed to do my CVS weekly shopping.

What I took advantage of

7up/A&W/Sunkist soad 3/$10 (already a good deal) with $3 bonus back

Small package of cabury robin's eggs 75 cents with 75 cent back

jelly beans 99 cents with 99 cents back

starbuck frappuchino 2/$4 (it was along weekend, we needed it) and i had a $1 printable from the cvs kiosk from last week

colgate total $2.99 with $2 bonus back (bought 2)

Total was $24 (and some change) used $14 from bonus last week. Total bill was $10 (and some change) with nearly $8 back for next trip. SWEET!

at the kiosk (what printed out today) $1 off $5 cough/cold items $2 off reese pieces drops and minis (which I have a coupon for)

No comments: