Monday, February 7, 2011

Anton and my softness

I love babies. It's true. I would foster a million babies if I could. I would love to open my home to babies/kids that just don't have a loving/stable home. I am just built and wired that way. I want to reach out and bring them close and let them know someone does love them. Then a link came across my view about Anton. Anton and his twin brother were being carried by a serogate mother. When the twins were born it was clear that Anton had a skin disorder called Butterfly Skin. He bruises upon touch. He is sensative. His genetic parents picked up his brother and left Anton at the hospital where he has remained. This tugs at my heart strings more than I can even express. This boy is left swaddled in his crib all day long. To find more details, go here

http://www.helpanton.org/

I want him. I want him in my home and I want him to know love outside of a hospital. There is no cure. But he has the same chance to live a long and happy life just a more careful one. His chances of adoption in Russia is so minute. I will be thinking and praying for his boy constantly.

No comments: