Thursday, July 23, 2009

Old Men and Hair

So I have realized that hair coloring for men is just not as advanced as it is for females. That, or men just can't follow the dying procedure printed on the paper. To me, it is just completely obivous when I see a man who you know has 100% grey hair with a boxed dye job. It looks so fake...nearly like a wig. I have to chuckle to myself. Who are they kidding?

Tonight my mom is coming into town. She will watch the kids tomorrow while I finish up some things here in the office. Then she is driving the kids and myself back to St. Charles. Landon has his Hail Mary appointment Monday. Basically we are going to check to see if by some miracle his valve loosened up after being released. BIG FAT chances are that it will be the same as before.

Then a week from today we go back to Children's hospital. Of all things, the boy's testes aren't quite right. One of them has fluid built up around it so it is pretty gigantic when compared to the other. I noticed this right away but when I asked my husband, he said it was normal for them to be not symmetrical..i figured it was like women and their breast. But after he checked them out some more, he said they were too different. Sure enough, at the 2 month appointment the Dr confirmed the excess fluid. So we go see the Urologist next week as well to start up the patient process. This could clear up on its own but it could also become herniated. So we will keep following up with that.

A small milestone, as of right now, all the hospital bills are paid in full. I know this is only for a short time, but at this exact moment, the balance on all accounts is ZERO! Insert a happy dance here.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'll be sending all positive thoughts your way on Monday. Good luck!