Friday, April 29, 2011

Really?

It's almost May.....Really? Seriously? Where did April go? I had so many plans for April and I got to about half of them. The time just seems to fly by much too quickly. May brings in the summer which ends up being booked every weekend. I look forward to the warm weather and all that it brings. Time to break open the camper and stock it for the summer. Hopefully it means that soon I will be packing away the kiddos winter gear and pulling out the dresses (for Kaitlyn) and shorts (for them both).

Of course I want to lose 20 pounds (ok not 20) so I look amazing in a swimming suit, but let's be honest, that won't happen just as it didn't happen last year. I want to get the boy potty trained, but let's be honest, it will probably happen in the fall. So many things that would be so wonderful but in all honesty, we will just be too darn busy and I CANNOT WAIT! We are definitely an OUTSIDE type of family. Bike rides, trampolines, gardening, camping trips, walks, baby pools, etc. Any reason to be out on a nice day. SO BRING IT ON!

On a wonderful coupon side note, I made a trip to walmart yesterday

2 full sized bottles of Old Spice Body Wash
1 full sized bottle of Nivea Body Wash
2 packages of panty liners (18 )
3 rolls of dental floss

subtotal before coupons $15.06
After coupons $3.09

8 items for $3...that is less than 50 cents each. Yep, I'll take it. If most of them didn't expire yesterday I would have described the coupons more.

I am definitely jumping back on the coupon bandwagon. I jumped off about 2-3 weeks ago ..things were just getting crazy and I wasn't getting around to checking them out. I was price matching and hitting up CVS but not so much the coupon match ups. So here I go, back into the game.

My little princess also turned 4 this week...a topic for the next post. But let me tell you, it stirs up all sorts of emotions and I will get into next time around. CHEERS!

No comments: