Thursday, July 3, 2008

This coming weekend



So this weekend (the July 4th weekend) we are heading back to St. Charles for some good ol' fireworks and hopefully some family time. We are leaving tonight after Jim gets off work and hopefully will be in town around 9 pm...but we will see about that. Friday we have a party to go to followed by the fireworks on the river front. Saturday we hope to get to the zoo! Our friends and their youngest are coming with us. I hope they enjoy it! Yes, there will be pictures of this, I promise.

I have to tell you all about my day yesterday. I sign on to our bank account to find that I am -$300. Now, if you know me, you know that I am good with money. I watch our account deligently. SOOOO...what happened? I will tell you...

Our apartment complex took TWO months rent from our checking account...because, well you all know we have an extra $750 that we can just hand out like that :insert angry face: So I call the office. Seems like this happened to everyone who had automatic withdrawl. The corporate office has to write a PAPER CHECK and MAIL it to us. They cannot explain why they can make automatic withdrawls but cannot put money into the account. So after explain how "not pleased" I was, they figured out a way to overnight the check. It should be at my mother in law's house sometime today.....let's hope that happens.

So then I go off to get the oil changed in the Jimmy (not in Jim silly, our SUV). Come to find out we need ALL NEW TIRES...yep, all four. So that was another expense we aren't quite expecting. But we have new tires and that makes me feel a bit safer on the road. What a way to end that day.


Here is the pretty sky a few weeks ago















Here is Kaitlyn , completely exhausted













And here is my girl just being cute
















No comments: