Monday, June 23, 2008

Well Here We Go

So one of our neighbors moved. It was a really nice family with two of the most beautiful little girls we have ever seen (Besides Kaitlyn, of course ). We were hoping they would just live here until we (Jim, Kaitlyn and I) moved from this town. Unfortuntely, not everyone's life revolves around our own. As they were packing we exchanged contact information. In their's was a URL to their blogspot. Jim then remarks "We need to start one of those!"

Let me translate that for you "You should get online and figure out how to do that! That way you can post everyday about our lives and keep updated pictures on Kaitlyn!" So here I am, in the middle of everything else, starting our blog.

Let me begin with a slight introduction. We are currently in Champaign, IL due to my grad school. So yes, I am in graduate school in the chemistry department. If all works out, I will be graduating with my PhD in chemistry sometime next year. James recently graduated with his radiology tech degree (May) and is currently a Rad Tech at the local hospital. He is actually enjoying bringing in a paycheck and just being done with school.

Kaitlyn turned one back in April and is growing like a weed. NO, she isn't walking yet but she cruses like no one business. We are sure she knows how and probably runs around when we aren't looking. However, when an adult is present, she requires her fingers to be touching something inorder to stand. Once contact is broken, the bones in her legs turn into jelly.

We just returned from a really long weekend trip to Arkansas for a wedding reception. It was a nice trip and were able to see some of Jim's family that we don't get to see that often. Well off to get some things done before I leave the lab!

No comments: